Monday, March 27, 2006

Nearing the end of the Madness

I'm sure you all know by now, the Final Four has been decided. This weekend proved again why they call it "March Madness". It's the first time since the early 80's that no #1 seeds made the Final Four and George Mason is the highest seed (#11) to make it this far in a long time, and could be the highest seed ever to make the final if they beat Florida.

As for the office pool, there are only four people that still have a team alive. I'm holding strong, but now in second place and all my hopes rest on UCLA making the final and Florida not making the final. Jake is beating me, I think he's getting used to that... If Florida wins, Jake wins it all. If Florida loses their game to George Mason and UCLA makes the final, then I'll win. Those are pretty long odds.

No comments: