Monday, December 11, 2006

Never a dull moment

*** Warning, this post is about a 2 1/2 year old pooping.***

Today Darcy was on the toilet, pushing her brains out. As usual, she needed to have a book read to her to accomplish the task at hand. So I was reading about Baby Pluto following his nose, but she kept getting distracted and was forgetting the task at hand. I asked what I thought was a simple question and the following conversation ensued.

N: Darcy, did you do your poops? Where did your poops go?
D: I dunno. Did you take them?
N: No.
D: Did Mommy take them?
N: No. Are they still in your bum?
D: Yes, I will pull them out (tries to put her hand under her bum).
N: No honey, push them out. No hands.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. Way too funny first thing Monday morning!

Sue Matthews said...

You didn't mention the pulling part when you told me this story.

Gross!

Anonymous said...

Laura wanted to use hands/fingers at that age too. I think it's a typical kid thing.

Or we just have odd kids!

Does poop ever 'bother' Darcy while she's playing the piano?!!
(once quoted by cousin Laura at Uncle Nick's, for those who don't know the quote).

Yvette said...

That's hysterical!!!