Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sorry kiddo!

Tonight's Daddy-Daughter night, while Sue is at work. We were playing some silly games, like where she throws the mini-nerf football off my head and laughs like a maniac or when she says, "Don't laugh Daddy." And then I laugh and she laughs. Good times.


She also asked for a horsie ride and climbed on to my back. We took a bit of a ride and then she decided to get off. But before I could let her, she did a back dive and landed on her toy telephone, head first. The bruise came up within a minute. She's going to look like football player tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nick!!! How could you let something like that happen? She's a little girl, you know, not a rough and tumble boy. Poor child.

Yvette said...

I'm sure Sue will be thrilled...Hey, when are we gonna hear about your new job?

Sue Matthews said...

Man! You go out for a couple of hours and look what happens...

She actually was pretty proud of herself by the time I got home. She said "Mommy, I was really really brave." When we got to the babysitter's this morning she said, "See my black eye?" I think she's treating it like some sort of badge of honour.

nickt said...

She's my little trooper.

Stef, it's not like she broke her arm for a second time, right after getting the first cast off. ;)