Thursday, October 13, 2005

Going Digital

That's right, the Titcombes of Windsor have moved up the social ladder to join the ranks of those who have abandoned conventional photography for digital. I believe the proper expression for such a leap in dans is "Yee Haw!" Sue's mom combined our birthday and Christmas presents and bought us a digital camera. It's a Kodak Z700.

After Darcy went to bed last night, I took this picture. Look her foot falling out of the crib.


Tonight for dinner she had eaten practically a whole put of macaroni, so she was rewarded with a chocolate covered graham cracker. Please notice the chocolate coating on Darcy's teeth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate covered teeth - yah!!! Ask Yvette about me doing the same - and not when I was less than 2 years old either ...

Yvette said...

Yeah, I have a picture of Auntie Stef with a Nutella Smile. I believe you were 30 at the time...