Friday, September 29, 2006

Half way

Today marks the academic halfway point for me! Woo Hoo! This has been a stressful week with exams and waiting for the results, but I passed, so I keep on going with the process.

Today also marks one more week until I get to go home for Thanksgiving. That will be awesome, I can hardly wait. Poor Darcy is so out of sorts and poor Sue is having to deal with everything. It's a pretty crappy situation, but we're halfway there.

Thanks to all those who have emailed support, it meant a lot especially this week.

ps: Happy 60th Birthday to my Father-in-law! Way to go H, you've honed that body into one that doesn't look much older than 70!

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

I'm still more interested in Tuesday as the chronological halfway point.

Dad will love your birthday message!

Yvette said...

Halfway already? That's amazing! It's gone by pretty fast. At least it seems that way to an innocent bystander....Enjoy your Thanksgiving break!