Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Some stuff

I haven't much to write about lately and even if I did, I've had even less time in which to write. I thought summers were supposed to go at a slower pace then the rest of the year...

Part of it is that Darcy is going to bed later (which is nice, because we can play longer), part of it is me training for a 1/2 marathon and 2 triathlons and part of it is just wanting to be outside during the beautiful weather. It's been amazing here. Really warm during the days and then cooling off nicely at night. Perfect weather.

I've already run farther this year then I did all of last year.

I've got all my certifications done. So I'm officially waiting for the call to get trained (13 weeks away from the family) for a new job. Although I could be waiting for up to two years. But my part is done, all I can do is wait.

Oh, and one other thing. Chris Pronger, thank you for helping get the Oilers to game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. I do appreciate that even though you consistently took stupid penalties, you did have a role in shutting down some big stars. However, losing in game 7 and your request for a trade only further proves that you are still an oversized useless oaf.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

as long as he doesn't come to the Sens...I don't want him!
Mel