Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Need to bike

It's rained here for about a week, which means I haven't biked in a while. And it's driving me crazy. The running is going well, my official 10 week training program starts this coming Monday, but I will go crazy if all I'm doing is running.

Today is nice and sunny. Warm breeze, dry roads. It's my off day. The schedule is such that I can't bike on Wednesdays. Fear not, tomorrow it's supposed rain all day. Clearly the Mother Nature is taunting me. I really need a few good hard rides to get those juices flowing again.

Last year was all about building up to the distance. So every day was a higher step achieved. This year is about going faster (and a little farther), so I'm really anxious to get out there and start hammering.

5 comments:

Born To Endure said...

I feel your pain!!! The weather sucks now, but i'm sure it will improve soon enough..:-)

Yvette said...

What would happen if you biked on a Wednesday?

Cliff said...

I know..the weather up in TO is running the whole week. Tonight I might put my biek on my trainer.

nickt said...

Why, it's a timing issue. Sue has to go to work the minute I get home from work on Wednesdays, so I drive because it's quicker. Plus, I need at least one day off a week.

Yvette said...

Ah.